Saturday, February 28, 2009

First Family Vacation






















I know, I know...I'm not good at updating this thing, but its really been an insane month. Robert, Landry and I flew to Chicago and drove to Madison, Wisconsin for about 5 days. It was a gift to Robert for Valentine's Day and our 2nd Anniversary. I arranged for him to sit in on two of the Wisconsin Badgers basketball practices. Coach Bo Ryan was very gracious in allowing Robert to come and observe, he even called Robert down on the court and talked with him for a few minutes. The pic is a bit blurry, but I attached it. We had a blast! The basketball department got a ticket for Robert for the Ohio State game, and it was 6th row....they really were unbelievable! Landry had his first flight...did great, slept about an hour both ways, and his first snow. Of course we didn't play in it with him, but he did good with the cold. I got drive in snow for the first time!!! All in all, it was a great trip for the 3 of us...our first "family" vacation. We ate a ton of food, took a ton of pictures, and just thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm posting a few pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment