Thursday, February 5, 2009

4 months









It's hard to believe my little man is 4 months old already. He has made such a drastic change in our lives, that I can barely remember what I did with my time before him! We adore him like all parents adore their baby, and swear he is the cutest one alive! :-) His heart is healing, he's sleeping 10-12 hours a night, he's eating good, he's growing great...(doc says hes 86% taller than kids his age~news we loved hearing), the other two holes in his heart are closing and we know God is healing them as well, and he's a happy baby! We are so blessed! Instead of work, gossip and drama, my days are filled with cooing, smiles, and the occasional half giggle! I wouldn't trade this for anything in the world! Being a mom was something I've dreamed about since I was a little girl, and actually having him here, holding him....far surpasses my wildest imagination! Sometimes I wonder why God thought I deserved him...but I'm happy that he did! I thought I prayed for him a lot BEFORE he got here, wanting a baby so badly....yea right, I've never prayed so much in my life as I do now that he's here. I pray he's a good boy, a smart teenager, and grows into a loving, strong Christian man. I pray Robert and I are good parents, that teach him about God, and show him thru our relationship what a healthy, loving marriage looks like.

He is more responsibility than I've ever had in my life, and I cherish every minute. From him grabbing my nose and smiling cuz he found it, to sucking on his thumb, to cooing at himself in the mirror, to talking to himself in his crib, watching him roll over, reach for his bottle, his first true smile, and the moment I first got to hold him in my arms.....these are memories I will cherish deep inside my heart forever! He's my hunny bunny, my little man, and my miracle.

Thank you God!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog background!!! Landry's face is sooooooooooo cute, I just want to hug him!!!! I'm so glad you are doing well!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you! we need to get together and do starbucks or something!

    ReplyDelete