Thursday, January 15, 2009

New prayer request

So, we finally got approved for BCBS, but of course they declined coverage on anything related to his heart defect. Now we are filing for Chronic Care Coverage thru the state of Arizona. I am told that it is NOT income based, which is good news for us...but there is actually an application process. So, new prayer request....please pray that we are accepted. Landry would then get to see his great cardiologist, he'd just have to see him at a clinic instead of his nice office. Sucks, cuz the clinic is in Central Phoenix, but it doesn't suck enough to pay $3000 everytime we see him....so we're really hoping it works out!

He's getting so big, its unbelievable how quick he's growing up. This week, he's started grabbing the bottle and is trying to put it in his mouth. He usually ends up getting it somewhere around his nose or eye! :-) He also rolled from his back to his belly! A couple times....but he's being sneaky and when I brought the video camera out...wanted nothing to do with it! :-) I love him so much it scares me! I never thought I could love anything the way I love him. I'm so glad that Robert and I married and started a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment