Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Busy...





























Well, life has been hectic as usual. This month I started working again, only as an answer to some major prayer! It's a perfect fit! I got hired on by the company who supplies my grandmother's caretakers. So, now it's me who gets to take care of her, and I get paid for it. The best part is, its only 3x a week and I get to bring my little man with me. How blessed are we!!! I get to take him to work, make some money, and for him, its like hanging out with his great~grandma all day at grandmas house. Couldn't ask for it any better! We're still praying that what I make will cover what we are short each month because its not a lot of pay....so pray for us. Our savings is dwindling, and if this can cover what we're short, I can stay home indefinitely instead of just the first year.

Landry is growing so fast it scares me. Pretty soon he's going to be a big boy and won't need me much anymore. He's working on crawling very hard. He's got up on all 4's and rockin, but no movement just yet. He is starting to scoot, but not crawl. My life as I know it is over when he starts crawling! No peace for me! :-) It's going to be cute to see though. He's got 6 teeth already, which I keep hearing is crazy for a 6 1/2 month old baby. He's teething again, but I can't tell which teeth are coming in next. He's really getting picky about letting me see inside his mouth. He's eating big boy food now. Loves carrots and squash and green beans so far. (waiting to do fruits until I got him hooked on veggies)! :-) He does not like peas AT ALL!!!! But, I'm more stubborn than he knows, so we'll slowly work on them. Not going to force it, but not giving up either! :-)
Robert found out that his position next year is safe, and he does NOT have to take a pay cut, which is another blessing. We were nervous about that since AZ is going crazy with laying off teachers and he was new at this district. He's started off season basketball already (don't let anyone tell you its a seasonal sport, for him its ALL year)! :-) It's his passion though, so we love it! I'm still working on getting back to "wedding weight" a little at a time. About 3lbs off from pre-Landry weight, so that's good. I couldn't be happier being at home with Landry and getting to spend all this time with him. Any fears or withdrawals I had from not working have diminished and I'm in heaven! We're putting the condo back on the market to see if we can just break even and get out of here. We really would love a house with a yard and garage. We need to get out of here. So......pray for us about the condo! We love you all!

I attached some new pictures, hope you like em!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures thanks for the update! He is growing so big and he looks so healthy. I love the picture with the puppies. Well I will pray for you and your family.. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot you can see my blog I need to update it but I started one!!

    ReplyDelete